Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Walgreens Deal



Today is a super slow deal day IMO! I thought I might make it more fun for myself by posting some of the deals that I have found, starting with Walgreens:)


This deal started last week with items not pictured...


First Purchase:

Schick Hydro Razor 8.99+ $4.50 Register Reward When You Buy One

Used $5 off one Hydro Razor or Refill printable, No Longer Available


Arizona Tea 20oz $1 Each

Used 2/$1 Walgreens Ad coupon

$1 for two


First purchase total $4.99 + $4.50 Register Reward


Second Purchase:


Scott TP $5

Used $1 of 1 Scott TP 10/23 Smart Source Insert

Used $1 off 1 Walgreens Coupon Booklet In Store

Final Price $3


Finesse Shampoo $1.99

Used $1 off 1 Finesse Shampoo SS Insert


Free+ $1 overage


Portrait Collage 3.99


Final Price FREE


Reese Peanut Butter Cups $2.99

Used Ad Coupon $1.99 for 1



SUBTOTAL $4.98

Used $4.50 Register Reward

Receipt Total .48

** Still need to submit Finesse rebate, making this purchase a money maker of .50


After both purchases and my rebate this entire deal only took *a little leg work* and 4.49 :)





No comments:

Post a Comment